2009...It Is What It Is
2009 was a rough year.
I am not sorry to see it go.
A few eagle-eyed friends and readers noticed that my heart was not into the blog this year. I was in a pretty dark and twisted place.
I have wasted enough time on fretting, pining and being sad. I have been sinking for a whole year.
I hope 2010 brings closure, peace and some lovely moments. I do not want to waste any more time on the silly...unless it gives me a great laugh. I want to get healthy and focused. The only personal wishes I have are as follows:
1. I hope to travel more in 2010. I would love to take that trip to Japan, return to Paris, London and New York City. I need to be in NYC more.
2. I want to spend more time with friends. I might want to make some new ones. It has been a while since I wanted to do the later.
3. I am going to wish that Lancome brings back the Erika F eye shadow to the US. For the love of all things holy...Pretty please.
4. I wish for some Jill Stuart, Japanese skincare, and some Addiction products.
5. I will get a Chanel handbag by January 1, 2011. This will be the prezzie to usher in my dreaded next bday. It is a big and painful one. They say that a girl who turns "something-something" needs a Chanel purse. I am going to listen to those nameless smart people.
6. 2010 will be all about technology. I will get a new computer, a lap top, a scanner and a cool phone. Unite and discuss the merits of an iphone or the droid in the comments.
7. I will learn how to successfully apply false eyelashes.
8. I wish to be brave.
9. If I am to be a spinster...I wish for a glamorous life. It is only fair.
10. I wish to be a better blogger. I wish for a revamped look, constant inspiration and material and a steady, focused attitude.
11. I would like to have a pet octopus. (That is for Tbone!)
Happy New Years!
I am off to watch Nick and Nora Charles!
You know the drill...start wishing in the comments.