Sephora Lemming List:
1. Bourjois Lovely Brille Lipstick $12
in Rose Pareo 07. It is a rose with a silver sheen
2. Bourjois Les Cocktails d'Effect 3-d lipgloss $15
3. Dr Brandt skincare Tinted Daily UV Protection SPF 30 face $30. Description from the sephora website: "Active renewal shield sun care with SPF 30, the minimum sun protection factor (SPF) recommended by Dr. Brandt, triggers skin’s defense mechanisms for active protection before the sun damage occurs. This helps to slow the breakdown of collagen while renewing skin to repair past damage, leaving skin smooth and silky. This beautiful tinted formula gives skin a sun-kissed glow, to match most skin tones."
4. Bourjois Lovely Party luminizer $20
5. Global Goddess Shine Coconut Amla Revitalizing Hair Treatment $45
6. Carol's Daughter Tui Hair Oil $17.50
Description from Sephora: "This unique, botanical blend promotes general hair health for all hair types. Infused with chamomile and marigolds to nurture, soften, and rejuvenate your over-stressed tresses, this fragrant cocktail of guava, mango, and passion fruit will add shine, softness, and a lush scent."
*she had me at guava and mango*
Can you tell I am visiting my local Sephora on Monday? I am making my list and checking it twice. Making decisions on what products are coming home with me.
I promise a haul report on tuesday.