This is a beautiful and useful palette. It is heavy on the shimmers with colors that lean toward a more cool toned complexion. The stand out shades are Polar Ice, Thunder, Cyber Grey and Chrome. Cyber Grey alone...is worth spending $75.
I enjoyed the shadows both dry and wet. I used a mixing medium for the wet swatches.
2. Polar Ice Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow: A violet casted silver. High smitten status! Stunning with dry or wet application.
3. Storm Cloud Sparkle Eye Shadow: Shimmery coco puff.
4. Iron Eye Shadow: A taupe based charcoal soot.
5. Thunder Metallic Eye Shadow: With a wet application, a green cast is evident.
6. Moonlight Sparkle Eye Shadow: A penny copper with a rose cast.
7. Cyber Grey Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow: Serious gorgeous factor. A silver based taupe.
8. Foil Metallic Eye shadow: High shimmer(fallout occurs) with a dry application. Did not swatch wet.
9. Chrome Metallic Eye Shadow: An Erika F dupe with more green cast. Both applications very similar.
10. Charcoal Haze Eye Shadow: A sooty brown black. Wet application is a true charcoal color.
The lip section of this palette boasts 4 glosses.
2. Winter Bronze Glitter Lip Gloss: This is a caramel shade with low wattage shimmer. Great for warm tones.
3. Berry Glitter Lip Gloss: This is "your lips but better" shade. More low wattage glimmer.
4. Chrome Pink Shimmer Lip Gloss: Metallic misty Pink. High shine. Wattage is significant.
The Limited Edition palette retails for $75 and is available at your Bobbi Brown counter in November.
Disclaimer: A press sample of this product was provided by Bobbi Brown Cosmetics.