I have been tagged by Risa at http://lachendwolf.blogspot.com/ to name 5 quirky things about myself. This was a difficult question to answer. I am a boring quirky person. Risa has an impressive knife collection while I have no cool weapons. She can not take naps while I can sleep my life away if I wanted to. She fears earwigs. I have no idea what one looks like. Note to tbone: Do not post a link to a picture of one. I repeat...Do not post a picture of an earwig.
So here it goes. If anyone wants to add a quirky thing/habit that I do...leave it in the comments. Please be kind...or I will get you back. I swear.
1. I fancy myself a Nancy Drew sleuth. I love to solve a good mystery.
2. For grade school history day I went as Coco Chanel. I was competing against Daniel Boone, Florence Nightingale, and Laurel and Hardy. The teacher felt I spent a little too much time discussing her lovers. I did not win. I was in the 4th grade.
3. According to my co-worker Darryl, I often shut my eyes when I am about to discuss something stressful. I also take to my bed after a bad day from work. This last week I have been in bed by four. It has been that bad.
4. I do not coo at babies. I coo at dreamy bags and swoonworthy coats. I clap at pretty things. I have been known to stalk a coat and covet a perfume bottle. I peer pressure people into buying shoes. I encourage caving with everyone but cavewoman. With her...I am stricter.
5. I have repeated this often...but I love Drag Queens. I could just take them home with me and play dress up all day. My dream is to judge a Drag Queen pagent. I went to the Miss Gay Cleveland pagent and you would have thought I hit the lottery. When they put the spotlight on the tiara...you could hear me gasp in the entire room. Me and a room of drag queens. It was heaven.
Well...this is all I got. I tag everyone! Post your freaky habits in the comments. Keep it clean Peej and tbone.