One of my favorite bloggers Fightin Mad Mary
will be visiting the perfume mecca called Luckyscent. I promised her a list of scents to check out. Here is my list of the fragrances I am currently lemming or scents that she has to try.
1. My #1 unsniffed lemming: Holy Champa
This is from luckyscent's site:
"Holy Champa is a Technicolor dreamcoat of a fragrance, blending together rich neroli (orange blossom), earthy nag champa, amber and incense with the sweet balsam of Indonesian gurjum. This fragrance of fantasy was created by Mark Buxton, the perfumer behind Comme de Garcon’s amazing creations."
*Doesnt this sound wonderful? *swoon*
2. Black Orchid by Susanne Lang-own it and love it!
Notes are: white gardenia, Egyptian jasmine, freesia, vanilla absolute, soft musk
3. Janca by Acqua di Biella: Very light feminine scent. Perfect for spring.
4. Aqaba Spring
5. All of the incense series by Comme des Garcons
6. Fifi Chachnil
7. Frapin 1270
8. Botrytis by Ginestet
9. Idole by Lubin
10. Spiritus/Land by Miller et Bertaux
11. Monyette Paris
12. Luctor et Emergo by People of the Labyrinth: My all time personal favorite. Worthy of a sniff and coveting. Ultimate comfort scent.
13. Pink Manhattan: Perfect for summer and created by a fellow muaer.
14. Amber Vanilla byRegina Harris: Smelled so wonderful on ChattyKathy.
15. For her by La Base: You have to sniff this one. I personally love it! It has an incredible drydown!
16. Black Tea and Lemon bath essence by Eskandar: I have never sniffed it...but I wanna!
This is my list! Everyone add to it so Mary will have a great list to take to the store!
I can not wait for you to go Mary! Take pictures!