The Nars counter at Saks in Beachwood Ohio is offering a deal with the Triple Points event that starts November 8th 2006 thru November 11th 2006. If you spend $150...you get your choice of the Nars palette called Rapture, Emotional Rescue or Nars 9929. Nars palette's run around $70.00 and according to the word on the street...they are being discontinued forever.
This is no joke.
Gone. Done. They are outta here.
Grab one before you start looking lustfully at them on Ebay. Do not let yourself be one of the ones that wince when it is mentioned on makeupalley.
Plus... the Rapture,9929 & Emotional Rescue palettes are the only way you can get your hands on Dolce Vita lipstick. This lippie has been sold out for MONTHS at counters across the country.
Eyes: Charade I, Ashes to Ashes(so perfect!), Bellissima I, Charade II
Cheeks: Sin and Ninotchka blushes
Lips: Pigalle, Dolce Vita, Gipsy, and Belle de Jour
4 lip lacquers: Bewitched, Sweet Charity, Cabiria, and Chelsea Girls
4 lipsticks: Mongolian Red, DolceVita, Pigalle, and Captiva
2 multiples: Mustique and Cannes
Eyes: Night Fairy, Lulu, Notorious, & Himalayas
Cheeks: Orgasm and Cannes the Multiple
Lips: Dolce Vita, Tobago,Captiva, and Tanganyka
If you need help spending $150 dollars at the counter...
I have compiled a list to get you started.
I love spending other people's money.
1. Nars brushes: The new Kabuki Artisan brushes are out. I love the Botan Brush for $78. It is "pixie cute" with a very dense dome shaped head. I am a sucker for a Kubuki brush.
I am a proud owner of the bronzer brush. It retails for $50. I use it with my beloved Estee Lauder Bronzer.
2. Candles: The new candle called Jaipur is excellent. The notes are citrus, pomegranate, rose, jasmine, geranium, amber and vanilla. It retails for $45.
My personal favorite is Acapulco. It is whipped cream and coffee. It smells delicious....like it was flavored with vanilla nut creamer.
3. Lipstick: Shanghai Express--because it looks so damn amazing on Tbone.
4. Lipgloss: Because Nars makes the best on the market.
My personal favorites are Foul Play, Dirty Shame, Pillow Talk and Boogie Nights. They retail for $23.00
5. Monoi Body Glow II: A lightly scented oil for$59. It gives a great sheen to the skin and feels great.
6. Duo eyeshadows for $31. My favorites are Windstar, Tokyo, Surabaya(God...I love this one), and Earth Angel.
7. Thunderball eyeshadow: Because everyone needs thunderball in their collection.
8. Nail Polishes: Pussy Galore and Arabesque. The perfect pedicure combo.
How can you resist colors named Dovima, Candy Darling and Jungle Red? They retail for $15
Call Shawn or Alesha at Saks 216-292-5500 ex 256.
This is my local Nars counter in Ohio.
I love them.
If you spend over $150 you can get some other goodie at the Nars counter. Just mention Blogdorf Goodman.