I am not going to be the person that I am expected to be anymore
There are many reasons why I can not get enough of this commercial for the new Chanel fragrance called Bleu de Chanel.
1. I have a great weakness for 60's Stones. The song featured is She said Yeah by the Rolling Stones.
It is from December’s Children(And Everybody’s).
2. The man featured is heartbreakingly lovely.
Piercing eyes that see into your soul.
3. There is a homage to Blow Up.
4. There is one scene that looks EXACTLY like Cavewoman's bathroom. Green Venetian glass.
5. Scorsese. That is all.
6. I just sniffed Bleu at my local Chanel counter. It is magnificent. Just a woods explosion. The drydown is mindblowing.