Wishes for 2009
Every new year I scribble down a few wishes to send through the universe. I have had incredible luck with writing down my wishes until last year.
2008 was a bust really.
The soul mate never arrived or if he did he managed to get occupied with other things. The only wish that came true was a Sephora store for the fabulous blogger Grayburn.
This year I am slightly bitter about my lot in life but will plug along with this wish business.
1. I will not wish for a soul mate.
He can suck it.
This year is all about transformation of the body and soul. I hate bringing up weight loss because it never seems to go very well. But a look and mind overhaul might be the best recipe for a failed crush and low spirits. My only goal is to look improved and different by 2009. I want it and hope everything falls into place.
2. I hope to travel this year. I still want to visit Japan and hope that I can go back to Paris.
3. That Lancome Erika F eyeshadow makes it way back to US shores.
4. To learn how to walk successfully in high heels. This is more of a mission really. I want to be Dita-like in 2009.
5. I guess I better learn how to drive an automobile. This will require someone dragging me kicking and screaming to the local DMV.
6. A liner that survives on my waterline.
7. To learn french. I can not pronounce half my perfume collection.
8. To apply false eyelashes like a professional.
9. To meet Pat McGrath. I just love her. I want to take pictures of her traincases.
10. That Gossip Girl writers put us out of our misery and finally have Chuck and Blair get together.
Post your wishes in the comments. You can wish for world peace or a long lasting lip gloss.
I hope 2009 brings peace and joy to Blogdorf Goodman readers.
Thank you for reading and making this a wonderful place to escape to!